Thursday 11 December 2008

Disciples Of Frith (IMP 38, September 2008)

Here is the second posting of my IMP mixes.

September's mix was smashed out just before Syd Hauk was born. I knew that if I never got it out before he arrived it would be waaaay late, so it is kind of rushed and kind of simplistic. It's a load of new British bands that I thought my IMP friend across the pond might like to hear in case they never make it over.














Disciples Of Frith (IMP 38, September 2008)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9rgb12

01. The Indelicates - Last Significant Statement To Be Made In Rock & Roll
02. Hateful Abandon - Lungs (Demo Version)
03. David Thomas Broughton - Aint Got No Sole
04. Future Of The Left - The House That Hope Built
05. These New Puritans - Swords Of Truth
06. Metronomy - My Heart Rate Rapid
07. Late Of The Pier - Bathroom Gurgle
08. A Forest Of Stars - Earth And Matter
09. Jonquil - There Is No Ian Bridgwater
10. Frightened Rabbit - I Feel Better
11. Pete & The Pirates - Mr Understanding
12. Los Campesinos! - Broken Heartbeats Sounds Like Breakbeats
13. Wild Beasts - Brave Bulging Buoyant Clairvoyant
14. Working For A Nuclear Free City - Eighty Eight
15. Errors - Pump
16. Double Handsome Dragons - I Saw Simon Dance
17. Caina - Constantine the Blind
18. Wreaths - Bury My Tracks

No comments: