Thursday 4 June 2009

Home Shopping







Yesterday I received a lot of stuff in the post all on the same day and last week I got a whole stack of records I'd been waiting a while on receiving. I've got a lot of listening to do! A few of these are albums from my top 10 last year that I promised myself I'd buy and I only got round to it now, the rest are brand new exciting. The Wormsblood 12" is amazing - it's the blue/black splatterfest up there. The grey Heavy Winged is really nice too, real heavy. These things are objects of beauty. Adam also gave me all the albums he's been working on recently, so there's a journey of about 5 hours of deep claustrophobic psychologically challenging drone I am about to embark on.

Adam Lygo – Legend Of The Grey Woods (Hive Music)
Adam Lygo – The Mythology Of Mirrors (Hive Music)
Adam Lygo – The Mythology Of The Spiral (Hive Music)
Adam Lygo – Virus (Hive Music)
Amesoeurs – Amesoeurs (Profound Lore)
FNU Ronnies - 12" (Night People)
Harvestman - In A Dark Tongue (Neurot)
Heavy Winged - Waking Shaking 12” (Aurora Borealis)
Horna - Sanojesi Aarelle (Debemur Morti / Moribumd)
Invisible/Sarah Walpole – A Life In Whispers (Hive Music)
Our Love Will Destroy The World - Stillborn Plague Angels 12” (Dekorder)
Ride For Revenge - Wisdom Of The Few (Bestial Burst)
Sylvester Anfang II – Sylvester Anfang II (Aurora Borealis)
U.S. Christmas - Eat The Low Dogs (Neurot)
Wooden Shjips – Dos (Holy Mountain)
Wormsblood - In The Stars 12” (Aurora Borealis)

No comments: